For me, a
hero is morally upstanding, helping others, even strangers, not expecting
anything in return. A hero loves all people; he is accepting of their
differences.
I have two heroes: my mother and my father! Without them, I would not
exist. They brought me up; they taught me about the world. A child
doesn’t know a lot about the amazing things of the world; I was really happy
when I discovered the sea and that was thanks to my parents. With them, I have
been on many trips (Guadeloupe, Spain, etc.). I have discovered many cultures, which has helped me increase my knowledge and stimulated my curiosity.
They gave me an education. I went to school when I was three years
old. Before that, they taught me how to speak, to draw, and to respect others. They
wanted me to go to a private school because they judged it more efficient than
a public school. They helped me to think for myself, to be independent-minded.
My parents give me pocket money and I have to be careful how I use it.
It’s also something I have learnt to do thanks to them.
Also, they helped me decide what I want to do for a career: I want to be
a vet.
To conclude,
my parents are my heroes because of what they taught me, of all the things they
have offered me, but also because of what they prevented me from doing! They
protect me and, even if I sometimes get upset with them, I know that what they
do, they do it for me in my best interest.

No comments:
Post a Comment